Experis is world leading within the field of recruitment of managers and professionals. We cooperate with the largest companies in the market, both in Denmark and abroad. Our focus is on recruitment of managers and professionals within IT, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, HR, Sales & Marketing and Legal. We offer our clients a wide range of services, including interim solutions, project staffing, consulting and recruitment. We contribute to our clients and consultants being well equipped to meet the challenge of the "Human Age", where talent and skills are the scarce resource in the global economy. Experis is present in more than 50 countries and a part of ManpowerGroup.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to an exciting position in the cross-Nordic Fraud & Dispute Analytics team at Nets working out of Ballerup.
As a Data Scientist at Nets Fraud & Dispute Analytics you will analyse payment card fraud, and based on these analyses you will create new and update existing real-time rules in our SAS Fraud Management system. Based on a neural network and continuously updated rules we detect and prevent payment card fraud for our customers. Payment fraud is a constant threat to consumers, merchants and banks and therefore an area we continuously need to improve mitigating actions against. Beyond our existing fraud prevention systems, we have also developed a Big Data environment around Hadoop, which will further strengthen our position in the market. Based on our systems and understanding of data patterns we deliver fraud-mitigating services and produce internal and external reports on a frequent basis.
In the Fraud area, Nets also collaborates with and serves authorities as we have common interest in stopping fraudsters misusing payment infrastructure.
Areas of responsibility
- Find patterns of fraud using traditional techniques and new data science methods
- Maintain and further develop rules detecting and preventing payment card fraud
- Deliver analyses and reports internally and externally
- Advocate, evangelize and build data-fuelled processes around fraud prevention and fraud monitoring
- Contribute to and develop new Fraud services in close co-operation with business units & IT
- Minimum a Master’s degree in a data-intensive field like Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Math, Social Sciences or similar
- At least two years of experience with ETL tools and methods, data blending, data analysis and presentation of data
- Knowledge of data science methods and tools (e.g., clustering, classification, optimization, data mining, predictive modelling, and machine learning)
- Proficient skills in English both orally and in writing
- Experience working in the financial sector is an advantage
- Preferable experience from working in a Nordic culture
We emphasise that you have solid business acumen, good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and interact with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders. You are not afraid of challenging the existing and you can reach independent conclusions as well as taking the need of an integrated team into consideration and being able to guide, negotiate, influence and decide in complex, ambiguous and contradictory situations.
Nets works with Experis in this process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Heidi Monsrud from Experis on +45 4590 2800.
Please apply by uploading your resume and application as ONE CV-document. We look forward to hearing from you.