We are looking for an experienced and commercial oriented Finance Business Partner to be the financial lead for ManpowerGroup in Denmark as well as ManpowerGroup Solutions in Sweden.
As Finance Business Partner, you will be part of two management teams where your main responsibility will be to structure, coordinate and challenge the budget, forecast and reporting process. This in combination with proactively to interact with the management teams, sales and operations as trusted advisor and sparring partner to secure a future looking approach to the development of the business. Responsibilities on both the operational and strategic side will be:
- To have the overall responsibility of all aspects of the Financial process
- To participate in the development of business and sales strategies
- To participate in and secure the monthly and annual reporting in close cooperation with our Nordic Finance Organization
- To be in close collaboration with Business Unit Leads and the sales organization to ensure profitability and reduced risk
- To drive process development and optimization
- To participate in Nordic and European financial projects
- To be lead in local and Nordic Projects within areas like management reporting, process optimization and system development
- To build and analyze business cases with a focus on both top and bottom line
The role will report to our Business Controlling Manager in Sweden. The home office is at ManpowerGroup’s Danish Head Office, and a minimum of two travel days per month is expected.
The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality and a curious character to deeply involve and engage in the business. You hold a Masters’ degree within finance or accounting, and bring professional qualifications in finance/accounting with at least 5-10 years’ experience in running finance business analysis with a commercial focus. Further to the profile:
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of business planning and trends
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and engage others effectively at all levels
- Fluent in English as well as either Danish or Swedish
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Your analytical approach will enable you to see opportunities in both reports and system processes and you will be able to ensure a valid, consistent structure throughout the group's financial reporting and controlling.
You work independently and find it easy to analyze and make conclusions based on both limited and complex datasets. All happening within tight deadlines. You are highly capable of interacting with finance and business unit stakeholders at all levels and like to challenge status quo with a constructive approach.
You thrive with tasks which contain commercial, reporting and development elements and you have a high drive to actively support the company's growth and change.
We offer an exciting finance position with a strong commercial focus at a global and leading brand providing innovative workforce solutions. You will work closely with many different stakeholders within ManpowerGroup both in Denmark and Sweden being part of two management teams. You will be the trusted advisor and have a unique possibility to add value and place your mark on the future decisions we take. Your salary package will beside from your base salary also consist of a bonus scheme as well as other flexible benefits and insurances.
ManpowerGroup has a strong culture, commitment to career development and named a Worlds Most Ethical Company.
Application and contact
For further information please contact Recruitment Manager Jette Martens on tel. +45 20493080.
Please register your basic data and upload application and CV as ONE document, preferable pdf. We are looking forward to hearing from you.