Experis is world leading within the field of recruitment of managers and professionals. We cooperate with the largest companies in the market, both in Denmark and abroad. Our focus is on recruitment of managers and professionals within IT, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, HR, Sales & Marketing and Legal. We offer our clients a wide range of services, including interim solutions, project staffing, consulting and recruitment. We contribute to our clients and consultants being well equipped to meet the challenge of the "Human Age", where talent and skills are the scarce resource in the global economy. Experis is present in more than 50 countries and a part of ManpowerGroup.
Based in Copenhagen or Malmø and Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, you will be responsible for managing the contract and supplier relationship with the provider of the outsourced BPO service for Codan and RSA Scandinavia.
The contract and associated supplier performance are crucial to ensuring that the business achieves the required commercial and service delivery performance. In addition, you will be expected to develop and share best practices of Contract & SRM with n the Contract and Relationship Management team, which you will be part of.
Your main responsibility is to understand, manage and control the contractual and commercial relationship between RSA Scandinavia and the selected supplier. Your role will be Nordic and contain
- Day to Day commercial support to all Scandinavian COE Stakeholders (e.g. BPO Director, Service Performance manager etc)
- Monitor contractual & policy compliance by both parties including active tracking of supplier obligation delivery
- Manage contract change control procedure and contract statement of works (e.g. Transformation Projects)
- Advising key stakeholders on contractual implications of business decisions and ensuring that contract is used in most optimal fashion
- Manage the vendor relationship to optimize operating cost efficiency and minimize cost of ownership
- Ensure that invoicing is carried out correctly, ensuring service credits are recovered where relevant and taking ownership of issue resolution of disputed items
- Escalation point for contract dispute management
- Negotiate changes to the contract and provide a robust challenge to the provider on change proposals
It’s essential to us that you have strong experience (+5 years) in managing BPO agreements. Which means you know thoroughly of how to outsource processes or part of processes. Furthermore you possess
- Ability to deal confidently with major stakeholders and strong project management skills
- Strong business, strategic and tactical skills
- Strong negotiation skills and legal knowledge in contract creation & management
- Strong focus on delivery
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Competence and experience to manage major Contract & SRM programs ideally from a Financial Services background
- University degree, MSc or lawyer, preferably with a focus on purchasing or other academic qualifications / experience relevant to the service
- Willingness to travel mostly within Scandinavia
- Fluency in at least one Nordic language and professional command of English
- Skilled in MS Office
Codan works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Heidi Monsrud on +45 4590 2800. Please apply by sending your CV and application as one document as soon as possible.