Experis er verdens førende virksomhed indenfor rekruttering af specialister og ledere samt formidling af freelance-konsulenter. Hos Experis Engineering er vi eksperter, der arbejder med at finde eksperter. Igennem vores indgående specialisterfaring og vores kendskab til mennesker og engineering-markedet indfrier vi det fulde potentiale hos vores kandidater og understøtter vores kunders vækst og udvikling. Experis er en del af ManpowerGroup og findes i mere end 50 lande på verdensplan. I Danmark er Experis repræsenteret i Høje Taastrup, Ringsted, Sønderborg, Vejle og Aarhus. Læs mere på www.experis.dk
Schneider Electric in Kolding is a Global R&D center focusing on product development of 3-fased UPS systems (Uninterruptible Power Supply) as well as software development for design and monitoring of data centers. Across Denmark there are app. 1000 employees working within sales, development and production.
Schneider Electric is in the process of developing a new platform for our UPS solutions. From this starting point, you will be responsible for the design and development of a new product project, which involves both brand new innovations as well as adaptations of existing designs. You will own the project from cradle to grave, meaning thru entire process of early development to successful commissioning. Thus, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and execute on projects and subprojects.
- Ensure that the team reach project objectives such as engineering quality, cost targets and timeframes.
- Collaborate effectively with other functions within projects, e.g. marketing, other PDLs and system architects when part of a larger system project.
- Manage your team of specialists.
- Enable product performance and robustness through simulation, prototypes and testing
- Produce technical specifications and definitions based on project team inputs (especially marketing) to fulfil customer requirements
- Implement and follow up at the customers’ site.
This job is unique in the sense that you will be given the chance to act as both Project Manager and people manager.
The job is based in Kolding and you will report to the R&D Director. You will manage a team of very dedicated and experienced specialists. They are also the main resources in your project(s), which eliminates the constant battle for resources that you will face in most matrix organizations.
The R&D department consists of app 150 employees in an equal split between the department in Kolding and a department in Shanghai.
With a background as project manager in technology projects, you possess a wide range of the required competences both professional and personal that allows you to succeed. You may have experience as people manager also, but it could also be your desire to gain this experience in your next job. Your background in short:
- You hold an engineering degree within electronics, electro mechanics, high voltage or similar combined with 7+ years of experience in project management from an R&D environment.
- You possess the personal skills to manage both projects and people and to keep employees motivated.
- You are familiar with the environment in an international organization.
- You are excellent in stakeholder management.
- You understand the importance and the balance in the split between your expert knowledge and overall management tasks.
- You are used to technical, quality and commercial responsibility in your projects
- You speak and write fluently English. Danish is considered and advantage.
Schneider Electric offers
Schneider Electric wants the best employees. That is why they do not compromise on education and personal development, and they work targeted and structured with educational plans from day 1. As Product Development Lead, you will constantly develop your professional competencies and focus on your personal development. You will be offered a package with a competitive salary, bonus, pension, health insurance, phone, lab top and other benefits.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Allan Rønne Gudbergsen on +45 45902800. Please apply by uploading your resume and application in ONE document.