Experis is world leading within the field of recruitment of managers and professionals. We cooperate with the largest companies in the market, both in Denmark and abroad. Our focus is on recruitment of managers and professionals within IT, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, HR, Sales & Marketing and Legal. We offer our clients a wide range of services, including interim solutions, project staffing, consulting and recruitment. We contribute to our clients and consultants being well equipped to meet the challenge of the "Human Age", where talent and skills are the scarce resource in the global economy. Experis is present in more than 50 countries and a part of ManpowerGroup.
We are looking for a new Finance controller to join our Group Finance/Controlling team. You will be located in Herlev together with our Danish accountant and report to our CFO in Germany and have close collaboration with the CEO for Paranova in Denmark.
You will, together with your colleague, be responsible for the entire Paranova Group (represented in SE, DK, FI and NO) in relation to monthly reporting, daily bookkeeping, budget and forecast. Furthermore, you will handle payment of salaries in SE and FI via external agency.
- Monthly reporting and statistics, incl. reports to the CEO for Paranova
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and audits
- VAT calculations and reporting
- Budget and forecast
- Daily bookkeeping
- Handling salaries in SE and FI via external agency
- Various controlling tasks
We expect you to have a relevant educational background within economics and a minimum of 3 years working experience from similar role. Furthermore, you possess
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills
- Independent, proactive and critically thinking
- Comfortable with performing routine tasks
- Used to work cross border and in a virtual team
- Fluent in both written and oral Danish and English. German will be an advantage, but not a requirement
What do we offer?
A challenging position in an international environment where team spirit and flexibility is important and professional and ambitious colleagues. Salary according to qualifications. In addition, we offer flexible hours, lunch service, health insurance, pension and a good working environment.
Paranova works with Experis in this process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Heidi Monsrud from Experis on +45 4590 2800.
Please apply by uploading your resume and application as ONE pdf-document. We look forward to hearing from you.