Codan is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 950 employees in Denmark. Codan is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan
Your responsibilities as Finance System Specialist
As Finance System Specialist in our Staging Area team you carry out a key role in securing the business-critical operations, maintenance and enhancement of a large number of data deliveries from our Data Staging area (DSA), which is built in SAS DI Studio and SAS EG.
At all time you will ensure high quality in dataflow from feeding systems and sources to DSA, optimizing and securing monthly deliveries from DSA in cooperation with our internal customers and other stakeholders.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Ensure clear and timely communication to all stakeholders in connection with the monthly close process in Finance.
- Ensure administration and prioritisation of incidents and change requests from internal customers and other stakeholders – including analysis, registration and communication to stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality testing of all system changes before changes are set in production.
- Drive continuous improvement of the DSA and act as link between stakeholders in relation to daily maintenance and enhancement.
You have solid knowledge of SAS DI STudio and SAS EG
You can document experience working with SAS, specifically experience working with SAS DI Studio and SAS EG is desirable. You value teamwork and are ready to walk the extra mile together with your colleagues to deliver Best in Class Financial solutions.
We are in addition looking for a person who:
- Is outgoing, dedicated and have strong stakeholder management skills as the role will act as first point of contact for diverse profiles from both IT and Finance.
- Has the ability to easily communicate with all levels in the organization and to drive things forward and make things happen together with relevant stakeholders in the organisation.
- Has good communication skills in English as well as one or more Scandinavian languages (oral, written and presentation) enabling you to present complex subjects in a simple way
- Has a Financial or IT education on Bachelor or Master level.
The role is a Scandi role based in Copenhagen with occasional travel activities to both Trygg-Hansa in Sweden and Codan in Norway.
We look forward to welcoming you
As Finance System Specialist in our Staging Area you will report to the Head of Finance Data and System.
We all look forward to welcoming you aboard in Finance where we all strive every day to deliver Best in Class Financial support and solutions for our customers.
Application and further information
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Mette Nylander Nørgaard on +4530378782. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 4: th of July 2018.
Søg via dette link: