We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join ManpowerGroup in Denmark as responsible for our financial processes.
As Senior Accountant at ManpowerGroup you will be responsible for the overall financial control and processes. You will be take part in commercial controlling and work closely together with Business Units Leads on those matters. You will be the local liaison with auditors, bankers, insurers, tax authorities and legal matters. Furthermore, as Senior Accountant you will be expected to handle:
• Internal and external reporting, including statutory reporting and audits
• The financial planning processes including budget, forecast and performance follow-up, according to management’s strategy
• Collaboration with other Finance functions to optimize the processes
• Actively contribute to the business being conducted based on the company’s values
The Finance Services are delivered from our internal Finance Shared Services, Nordic Finance Services, and from external partners for Payroll. These internal and external functions are close partners to you in your daily work.
The job is based at MPG’s Danish Head Office located in Taastrup.
The ideal candidate has a solid experience within finance or accounting and bring professional qualifications in finance/accounting with at least 5-10 years’ experience in running financial processes and controls working with internal and external stakeholders. Further to the profile:
• Solid experience in monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
• Solid experience in running budget and forecast processes
• Responsible, proactive, structured and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English as well as Danish
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
You work independently and you are highly capable of interacting with Finance and business unit stakeholders at all levels. You thrive with tasks which contain commercial, reporting and development elements and you have a high drive to actively support the company's growth and change.
We offer an exciting finance position at a global and leading brand, providing innovative workforce solutions. You will work closely with many different stakeholders within ManpowerGroup both in Denmark and Sweden. You will be the trusted advisor and have a unique possibility to add value and place your mark on the future decisions we take.
ManpowerGroup has a strong culture, commitment to career development and named a Worlds Most Ethical Company.
Application and contact
For further information please contact Recruitment Manager Jette Martens on tel. +45 20493080.
Please register your basic data and upload application and CV as ONE document, preferable pdf. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Vi tror på mangfoldighed som en ressource og ønsker, at vores medarbejdere afspejler det omgivende samfund. Derfor opfordres du til at søge, uanset køn, alder, religion og etnisk baggrund.