Codan is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 950 employees in Denmark. Codan is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan
As our new Manager of ISM (Information Security Management) you will be overall responsible for leading the development and daily operation of our Information Security & overall IT risk and control framework in support of the entire business.
The framework involves setting policies and standards, provide awareness, support to and execute information security risk assessments as well as validation of control effectiveness. You will work through a team of 6-8 information risk and security professionals.
You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer and together with the Head of Information Security Operations you will define and lead the Information Security Strategy for RSA Scandinavia.
You will be part of a strong and dedicated Information security team of app. 16 people.
- Defining organizational setup, capability and capacity requirements plus recruitment
- Setting and following up targets
- Creating a high performance / highly engaging work environment
- Being an inspiration and role model to your team
Framework and Policies
- Defining, reviewing and publishing IT policies, SOPs and other compliance guidelines
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT risk and control framework (Risk Appetite Framework), to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks
- Providing general and specific awareness of information security matters in the company
- Applying policy requirements and other guidelines to Information Services and Solutions
- Implement appropriate 3rd party control environment and follow up on 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure regular validation of control effectiveness of the internal IT risk and control framework
- Facilitate internal and external IT audits and function as link between IT organization and internal as well as external audit
- Support 2nd line assurance
- Experienced leader with a track record of positively engaging and motivating people and teams
- Capability to set directions and engage constructively with all levels in the organization including the executive level
- Strong communication skills and able to keep a good relationship to internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with Information Security, strong knowledge of security frameworks and standards, tools, trends and legal requirements such as GDPR
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of security related technologies and services such as security network, firewalls, cloud solutions to a level where you can advise the business
- Structured and persistent – with an ability to influence others in a constructive and pragmatic manner
- Most likely you have a higher education degree and/or through work experience proven your ability to handle complexity
- Relevant certifications - CISA, CISM, CRISK
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages
The Information Security office holds a Scandinavian responsibility. The team and your key stakeholders will be located in Malmø, Copenhagen and Stockholm and travel between the locations must be expected. The position is based in either Copenhagen or Malmø.
Codan works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Heidi Monsrud on +45 4590 2800. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 21: th of September 2018.