Codan is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 950 employees in Denmark. Codan is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan
Your responsibilities as Financial Technical Analyst
As Financial Technical Analyst in Codan you are ambitious and looking for challenges and opportunities to grow while you strive when surrounded by a variety of tasks requiring different means of solutions. You aim to get a whole end-to-end view of the business and understand how Finance ties in with every part of that, and you see the links with key issues and solutions. Building effective relationships, handling a wide array of stakeholders, and to drive collaboration and communication is natural for you. You are confident and eager to learn from senior colleagues, while improving processes and methods when you see opportunities to do so. You are a process champion with a constructive attitude towards change.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Understanding the full P&L and be able to provide insight knowledge into variances
- Assist the team with standardization, modernization and reporting excellence
- Streamline and improve processes, both with onshore deliveries as well as the interaction with our offshore team
- Spot weaknesses in the monthly operational rhythm and call out opportunities for Best in class procedures
- Provide the team and senior stakeholders with insights, deviational analysis as well as ad hoc deliveries.
- You will report to the Head of Technical Analysis, part of the Performance Management team in Finance.
You have experience in Financial analysis and exeptional presentation skills
With your financial background you are able to do simple as well as more complex financial data analysis, and you are ready to meet the organisation to present your and the teams findings.
We are also loking for a person who:
- Master of Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Finance/Controller background or other relevant experience is preferred
- Experienced in financial analysis, including P&L/variance analysis and ad hoc queries
- Solid foundation in Excel and PowerPoint is a must, and advanced excel knowledge (incl. macro/VBA) is merited
- Experience with Anaplan is a plus
- Exceptional at presenting data in a clear, structured manner to senior stakeholders
- A strong ambition to grow within the Financial field and to take on new challenges
- The ability to spot new ways of working and to bring innovation
- Excellent at communicating findings, and to adapt to short deadlines
- Demonstrates sound, broad and judgements
- Collaboration as lever for progress
- Ability to create enthusiasm and motivation amongst people you work with
- Willing to learn from experience, and to teach the inexperienced
The role is Nordic, based in Copenhagen and travelling will be required.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Tobias Norrman Andersson on +46701683678. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 4: th of July 2018.
Søg via dette link: