Experis er verdens førende virksomhed indenfor rekruttering af specialister og ledere samt formidling af freelance-konsulenter. Hos Experis Engineering er vi eksperter, der arbejder med at finde eksperter. Igennem vores indgående specialisterfaring og vores kendskab til mennesker og engineering-markedet indfrier vi det fulde potentiale hos vores kandidater og understøtter vores kunders vækst og udvikling. Experis er en del af ManpowerGroup og findes i mere end 50 lande på verdensplan. I Danmark er Experis repræsenteret i Høje Taastrup, Ringsted, Sønderborg, Vejle og Aarhus. Læs mere på www.experis.dk
Schneider Electric in Kolding is a Global R&D center focusing on product development of 3-fased UPS systems (Uninterruptible Power Supply) as well as software development for design and monitoring of data centers.
Across Denmark there are app. 1000 employees working within sales, development and production.
As the Product Verification & Validation Lead – which is the official title of this position, you get to serve both as a lead on testing products as well as manage a team of skilled test engineers and specialists. You will liaise between development teams, international offices, external stakeholders and customers as you play a key role in creating uninterruptible power supply systems (UPS). Schneider Electric’s customers are primarily high profile datacenters and production plants.
Schneider Electric is in the process of developing a new platform for their UPS solutions. From this starting point, you will be responsible for the Verification & Validation of a new product project, which involves both brand new innovations and technologies as well as adaptations of existing designs. Thus, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take part in the project core team and influence the stage gate decisions.
- Be responsible for defining verification and validation test strategy in collaboration with PDL and the Global V&V lead.
- Make the Verification & Validation schedule and optimize it with the certification test plan.
- Manage the quality process during the test phases.
- Manage and commit on the Test Execution.
- Be accountable for all test deliverables.
- Collaborate effectively with other functions within the project, and other project test leaders when part of a larger system project.
- Ensure the reliability of the process & product.
Just as importantly, you are responsible for the people management of your team of app. 10 people, making sure development and innovative thinking stays top-of-mind. We work in a creative environment where it is all about ground-breaking IoT solutions, green energy and customer needs.
As a person – and as a leader – you are an open, passionate and straightforward team player with the communicative talent to collaborate across borders, functions and seniority. You are passionate about verifying new technologies. We imagine that you:
- Exhibit solid knowledge of electro-mechanical Verification & Validation.
- Find pride in finishing tasks in accordance with agreed targets and leading your team by example.
- Have some years of experience as a people manager, and you know how to make employees shine.
- Can travel a few weeks a year, and you speak and write English effortlessly.
Schneider Electric offers
Schneider Electric wants the best employees. That is why they do not compromise on education and personal development, and they work targeted and structured with educational plans from day 1. As V&V Lead, you will constantly develop your professional competencies and focus on your personal development.
You will be part of industry ground breaking development projects, playing a vital role in Schneider Electric being first in the market with these new technologies.
You will be offered a package with a competitive salary, bonus, pension, health insurance, phone, lab top and other benefits.
Schneider Electric works with Experis in this process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Allan Rønne Gudbergsen on +45 4590 2800. Please apply by uploading your resume and application in ONE document. We look forward to hearing from you.